Inflatable Island: Swim, Slide, Hop & Glide!
Are you ready for the BIGGEST FLOATING PLAYGROUND IN ASIA?!
Inflatable Island has been a popular destination for adventure seekers since the floating playground officially opened last April of 2017. People around the Philippines are traveling to Zambales just to experience a unique fun and adventure to play in a floating playground. As it is the BIGGEST FLOATING PLAYGROUND, it is also the FIRST of them all which made it more a popular destination. It is no doubt that Inflatable Island’s fast-growing business has been a substantial reason for other places to open up inflatable playgrounds, too. There are a few places in Laguna, Batangas, and Ilocos that opened up their own floating playgrounds due to its high demand in the tourism industry.
How To Get There:
Inflatable Island is floating on Subic Bay waters located at Samba Bluewater Resort, Purok 6, National Highway, Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines (outside the Freeport Zone). The happy place is 7 minutes away by car from Ayala Mall Harbor Point Subic Bay.
Ride a bus in Cubao bound to Olongapo, Zambales. There are a few bus liners like Victory Liner, Genesis and Saulog Transit. Travel time is 3-4 hours and bus fare is PHP207.00 to PHP235.00 depending on the type of bus you will be riding.
Option 1: Via Jeepney
Ride a blue jeepney and tell the driver you’re heading to Inflatable Island so they could drop you off there.
Option 2: Via Private Vehicle
- Take a right to Rizal Highway
- Take a left at Burgos Street (beside Remy field)
- Then go right to Canal Road
- Keep following the road until you reach the Dewey Avenue
- Exit to Kalaklan Gate (way to Zambales)
- Turn Left then keep straight for 2-3 minutes until you see Samba Blue Water Resort
- Go inside Samba Blue Resort and you’ll see Inflatable Island
Let’s Talk About The Tickets!
Inflatable Island Passes: Play passes rates ranges from PHP699.00 to PHP1399.00 per person. Score this rate if you book online since it’s discounted by 10%! Otherwise, add 100.00 per play pass if you purchase tickets on a walk-in basis.
See below the list and types of passes:
- Splash Pass – 2 hours pass
- PHP699.00 for online booking
- PHP799.00 for walk-in rate
- Spray Pass – Half day pass
- PHP999.00 for online booking
- PHP1099.00 for walk-in rate
- Soaked Pass – Whole Day pass
- PHP1399.00 for online booking
- PHP1499.00 for walk-in rate
ALL PASSES INCLUDE:
- Whole day entry to Samba Beach
- Whole day use of Floating Zoo
- Exclusive access to Bali Lounge
- Hours of Playtime in the biggest floating playground in Asia
Click the link and book your tickets here Inflatable Island.
Tip: You can score cheaper passes on Metrodeal and sometimes they post promos for holidays on their official Facebook page so better follow their page and stay tuned.
Few Reminders And FAQ’s Before Play Time
- Can we bring food inside? No. Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the Bali Lounge. You can buy your food and drinks at the Bali Lounge.
- Do they have proper swimming attire? Yes. Swimsuits and rash guards are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Clothing with buttons, zippers, or any sharp objects such earrings, watches or rings are prohibited ONLY WHEN on the Inflatable Island itself since it might damage the inflatables. However, you may wear whatever you desire on shore.
- How deep is the water? 4-15 ft, which is why the use of life jackets are required and provided.
- Is parking free? Yes, it’s free and is also subject to availability. It’s on a first come, first serve basis.
- Is there shades in the park? Yes. The Bali Lounge has umbrellas and bean bags.
- Is there a place I can store my belongings? Yes. There’s a locker provided inside.
- Can I smoke? No. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the park.
Swim, slide, hop and glide!
Are you excited? You should be! You’ll be having fun on the happiest island in Zambales. Inflatable Island is this way!
“Let’s go?! Tara!”
After purchasing your tickets and as you arrive the water playground, there will be a short orientation that will be conducted by the organizers inside. A brief discussion about the dos and don’ts inside the park and you’ll be given a chance to raise your questions, too. After the brief discussion, a warm-up exercise will be done by everyone. I find that warm-up exercise as fun and it will kinda boost your inner enjoyment because you’ll all dance and follow the exercise executed by the organizers themselves.
Welcome to the Bali Lounge!
Spell B-O-N-G-A! The lounge is super ganda talaga mga mumsh! I really liked it so much, lakas maka-Bali!
The Bali Lounge has colorful umbrellas and bean bags where people can stay and leave their belongings. This will serve as your shed under the sun and it’s very convenient because it’s just in front of the beach where the water playground is located so you can see and watch people having fun under the sun in the happiest island.
In our case, it was summer when we visited Inflatable Island, it was exactly the opening week of the happy place and it was really hot that time. Not even the shade under the umbrellas are keeping us cool and relaxing. We didn’t have a choice since it’s the only place we can stay unless you rent a cottage which is located at the back of the Bali Lounge.
Over 13 obstacle courses to pass through! Will you be able to complete it?!
There were a lot of obstacle courses! Some of the obstacles are the Giant Tarzan Swing and Slide, Trampoline, Jumping Pillow, Jungle Bars, Human Launcher and much more to enjoy with!
As for me, I wasn’t able to finish all the obstacle courses because seriously guys, it was really challenging! But I really had the BEST TIME of my summer here and it’s just worth bragging because people really need to try this.
Float At The Floating Zoo!
If you’re done playing on the water playground, there are other things you can do like swim on the beach while playing on the floaties or just stay at the Bali Lounge and eat. The floaties are free of use and are just floating on the beach itself, you just have to pick one you can use for yourself. As for my photo above, I picked the pink flamingo floatie!