Getting to the airport from Mo Chit Bus Terminal for backpackers can be really tricky since it’s a bit far. Mo Chit bus terminal is one of the biggest bus station in Bangkok since it’s where you can get access to buses going to and from the different areas of Thailand. For instance, Chiang Mai in the Northern part. Now if you’re coming from Mo Chit bus terminal to BKK airport, keep in mind that there are some things you need to know.
Why is taxi not recommended for solo travelers?
Taxis will give you the minimum of 400THB and grab fares are much higher. I tried booking for grab bike to the airport, unfortunately there are no available grab bikes to the airport. Since I’m a solo traveler, I didn’t want to spend 500THB in one taxi ride. So I did it the DIY way and if you are a solo traveler too you may want to follow my steps below. It’s easy and it’s not confusing. Also, there are signage available for you to follow.
BUT, if you are traveling in a group, renting a taxi and splitting the fee and reducing the hassle may not be so bad.
Mo Chit Bus Terminal to BKK Airport
Beside the Mo Chit bus terminal is the Bus Stop Port Bus Terminal, ride a bus with the bus #138 then stop at Mo Chit BTS station (train station). You will see a stair with the BTS sign, go upstairs and buy your ticket to Phaya Thai station. Once you arrive in Phaya Thai station, just follow the sign that says “to Suvarnabhumi airport” and buy your token to the airport. Total fare all in all is 98 baht.
|Help me improve my travel guide! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. ?|
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at email@example.com
THAILAND TRAVEL GUIDES:
- BANGKOK DIY TRAVEL GUIDE
- CHIANG MAI TRAVEL GUIDE FOR FIRST TIMERS
- THAILAND’S ELEPHANT JUNGLE SANCTUARY
- INDOCHINA TRAVEL GUIDE: VIETNAM, CAMBODIA & THAILAND
- 2023 ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SAGADA WITH DIY ITINERARY & BUDGET: Everything You Need to Know
- Camping in Malico, Pangasinan: What You Need to Know & How to Get There?
- Diode Brazilian Hair Removal at Skinstation: is it Painful?
- How to Get to Shifen Old Street From Taipei? Plus Best Things to Do
- Taichung Itinerary: How to get to Zhongshe Flower Market From Taipei?