Busay falls in Bani Pangasinan rose to fame some time around 2018. It’s one of the must-see tourist destination when in Bani, Pangasinan. To get to the falls, it will require you to trek approximately 20 minutes down to the bottom of this 40 feet tall waterfalls. The trek can be achieved by beginners and is very easy too.
Moreover, Busay falls is also known by the locals as burubur ni ayat which means the “Spring of Love”. Although it’s a year-round destination, best time to go here to see the blue water is during dry season. Otherwise, the water is murky on rainy days.
How To Get To Busay Falls
Updated as of February 2022, transportation around Bani and other municipalities in the province of Pangasinan is already open. But for tourists with private vehicle, you may check for directions on Google Maps or Waze for easier navigation.
Option 1: From Manila Via Alaminos City
Proceed to Cubao and ride a bus (Victory Liner or Five Star Bus) going to Alaminos City Pangasinan. Travel time is approximately 6 hours. Subsequently from Alaminos City town proper, go to CSI Warehouse Mall and ride a van or a mini-bus going to Bolinao Pangasinan. Tell the driver to drop you off at Tiep Barangay Hall. From Tiep Barangay Hall, charter a tricycle going to Busay Falls in Barangay Calabeng, Dacap Sur.
Option 2: From Manila Via Bolinao
Alternatively, you may proceed to Cubao bus stations and ride a bus going directly to Bolinao. Just remind the driver to drop you off at Tiep Barangay Hall in Bani. From Tiep Barangay Hall, hire a tricycle going to Busay Falls in Barangay Calabeng.
Contact Details, Expenses, Other Information
- Address: Sitio Olanen, Bani, Pangasinan
- Operating Hours: 6:00am – 5:00pm
- Entrance Fee: Php 10.00/ pax *Registration area at Calabeng Barangay Hall
- Table Cottage – Php. 150 (optional)
Where To Stay In Bani
- FDB Cabana – this resort is located in Olanen Beach and is also a Freediving training ground. For rates and other information, check them out here!
- Old Woods By The Sea
- Hidden Paradise
Other Things To Do In Bani
|Help me improve my article! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. |
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article: Busay Falls in Bani Pangasinan
- 2022 Camiguin DIY Itinerary & Budget
- 2022 Travel Guide to Agusan del Sur’s Bega Falls
- Rotypeaks Ridge Camp in Bukidnon: Best Place To Stay
- 2022 Mapanuepe Lake DIY Travel Guide (Budget & Itinerary)
- 2022 Ilocos Sur & Ilocos Norte 3 Days 2 Nights Itinerary: Travel Guide + Budget