Just when I felt giving up curing my shoes with its annoying yellow stain on the sole and surrender it to any expensive shoe cleaner shop or products.. Here comes Sole Sauce to the rescue! Best shoe sole yellow stain remover evaaaah!
Here is an answer to every white shoe owner in this world! You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get your shoe sole white like before.
Table of Contents
Proven & Effective
As I was saying, a week ago I was about to give up on my Air Force 1 and surrender them to a shoe-cleaning store. I tried a lot of home remedies, one or two of those I have Googled and watched on Youtube. For instance, I tried baking soda, agua oxigenada and even a hair bleacher formula. Lol. Desperate times calls for desperate measures for white shoe owner and lover. Unfortunately, none of these ever worked. Otherwise I wouldn’t have discovered and optioned out to Sole Sauce.
Fast forward, my brother told me about this effective shoe sauce formulated personally by his friend just when I’m about to give up my shoes to a shoe-cleaning store. Without second thoughts, I gave it a try since it’s very affordable compared to Crep Protect! No offense, I’m no basher of Crep Protect but I’m no fan either. Crep Protect is just really too expensive for me!
On my first try, it already gave me quite an impression. The stains were gone! Although, there were still minimal stains but it removed probably 80% of the yellow stain. So I went on my 2nd attempt and poof! There goes those beautiful white soles.
Easy to Use!
Unlike other home remedies, you have to apply the paste over night and cover it with plastic. Sole Sauce, on the other hand, doesn’t need a lot of work to do. Just put some sauce on those soles using a toothbrush and let ’em sit under the sun for 30 minutes. Then that’s it, wash and pat it dry!
Cheap & Affordable
Instead of giving it to a shoe-cleaning store or buy an expensive shoe cleaner, might as well just try this sole sauce! If I am not mistaken, having it cleaned in a shop is around PHP 300.00 – PHP 600.00 and a Crep Protect costs about PHP1,000.00 and above. Sole Sauce is just PHP 230.00 and you can use it for 4 – 5 shoes.
WHERE TO BUY SHOE SOLE YELLOW STAIN REMOVER
Check out the details below!
- Where to Buy (PHP 230.00): Sole Sauce (Yellow Stain Remover)
- 1 bottle is good for 4 -5 shoes
- For shoe soles only
- Directions for use: (1) apply sole sauce on affected areas, (2) let it dry under the sun for approximately 30 minutes, (3) rinse off with water, (4) wipe clean and (5) repeat if needed.
- 2023 ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SAGADA WITH DIY ITINERARY & BUDGET: Everything You Need to Know
- Camping in Malico, Pangasinan: What You Need to Know & How to Get There?
- Diode Brazilian Hair Removal at Skinstation: is it Painful?
- How to Get to Shifen Old Street From Taipei? Plus Best Things to Do
- Taichung Itinerary: How to get to Zhongshe Flower Market From Taipei?
NEXT TO READ: