Nature trip at its finest! Explore the astonishing Infinity Farm or should I say infinity falls in Baco which is just located 1.5 hours away from Puerto Galera. Learn about how to get there, rates and things to do through this Infinity Farm in Baco Travel Guide.
Take a refreshing walking tour at Infinity Farm in Baco Oriental Mindoro. Find a spot where you can pause and appreciate the sound of waterfalls cascading from behind, hear the sound of birds chirping, leaves from trees falling down the pathway and the sound of bamboo shoots swaying in the breeze of air. This is one of the best places to seek especially if you’re looking for a place to escape the bustling beaches of Puerto Galera.
How to go to Infinity Farm
Option 1: From Puerto Galera
Like I’ve mentioned earlier, Infinity Farm is about 1.5 hours away from Puerto Galera because it is located in Baco Oriental Mindoro. To get there ride a jeepney from Puerto Galera going to Baco Municipal Hall. After that ride a tricycle or habal-habal that will take you to Infinity Farm which is about 15 minutes away.
Alternatively, you can rent tricycles/multicabs for special trip that will take you directly to Infinity Farm. (Infinity Farm Travel Guide)
Option 2: From Calapan
From Calapan City Public Market, ride a jeepney bound for Baco Municipal Hall. Travel time is 20 minutes. From Baco Munical Hall, ride a tricycle or habal-habal that will take you to Infinity Farm which is about 15 minutes away.
Tips, Rates, Important Contact and FAQs About Infinity Farm
- Entrance fee for day tour is Php200.00/adult, Php150.00/child (4-10 years old), Php160.00 for Senior and PWD. For 3 feet below entrance fee is FREE.
- For food and water, there are lots of mini stores available to buy cooked meals and snacks of your choice.
- Can we bring food inside? No.
- Cottage and long tables are also available for rent for Php300 – Php1,500. Free tables at tabing-ilog area.
Tips & FAQs About Infinity Farm in Baco
- Vaccine card is required.
- Is overnight allowed at Infinity Farm? No, overnight accommodation is not yet available.
- Open everyday from March – May 2023 from 8AM to 5PM.
- No signal reception and no wifi in the area.
- Make sure to wear aqua shoes or closed heel sandals because your feet will engage with rapid water from cascading falls.
- PLEASE BE A RESPONSIBLE TRAVELER and do not throw your garbage into the river or any part of the place. Show some love to our mother nature and it will give us back the love by providing us a place to breathe fresh air.
- Smoking is only allowed in the smoking area near Tabing Ilog.
- Comfort rooms are available and can I just say that their comfort rooms are really clean and developed! It looks like the comfort rooms you see in malls or hotels.
Take note that advance reservation is required. Contact them online and through their social media channels below:
- Click here for reservations.
- Address: Mangangan 1, Baco, Oriental Mindoro
- Contact Number: (+63) 9190069960 / (+63) 9171575592
- Email Address: infinityfarm16@alfredostainfort
- Click here for their Facebook page.
Things to do at Infinity Farm in Baco Oriental Mindoro
In all honesty, I am quite amazed by how the people behind Infinity Farm preserved nature here. They made it possible for us to co-exist with nature without disrupting it. I personally enjoyed our visit at Infinity Farm, although the weather wasn’t that friendly to us because it was pouring rain all afternoon. Nevertheless I enjoy nature especially when it rains so everything was cool.
Swimming in its Refreshing Cool Water
Swimming is a must you guys! Dip your body and feel the cold refreshing water from the flowing river. There are areas not allowed for swimming, don’t worry because there are signage available and your tour guide will also lookout for you.
A Series of Cascading Waterfalls
If you are not up for swimming activities then take a walk and appreciate nature at its finest. This is where I started to enjoy Infinity Farm. There’s a bit of long walk going to the top but you won’t even feel it’s far. I hope I’m not exaggerating here but the place is surrounded by mossy trees, flora, birds chirping, a seemingly endless series of cascading waterfalls and the healing sound of nature.
Have a Relaxing Meal/Snack by the River
There are lots of food stalls inside Infinity Farm. You can never go hungry here! But if you’re wondering if it’s allowed to bring food inside, no they do not allow it.
Important note: pre-ordering of food is now required to avoid the long queue. Food menu is available on their website.
|Help me improve my Infinity Farm Travel Guide! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. |
Huge thanks to DOT MIMAROPA for this trip!
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at email@example.com
- 5 Simple Hacks You Should Know For Beginner Freedivers!
- 2023 Complete Balabac Palawan Travel Guide with Itinerary & Budget: Everything You Need to Know
- How I Almost Got OFFLOADED From My Singapore Flight: Important Things You Need to Know
- 2023 Ultimate Travel Guide to Sagada with DIY Itinerary & Budget
- First Timer’s Guide to Bomod-ok Falls: Sagada’s Big Falls