10000 Roses Cafe in Cebu is the first ever cafe in the Philippines to have a unique theme of artificial LED-powered roses. It’s amazing how this Korean Cafe turned into a tourist destination because of its characteristic.
Before, when you see people posting photos with artificial roses in a cafe it’s automatic that they are in Cebu. The cafe became the province’s signature for quite some time. Nowadays, a lot of cafes around Luzon took over with the same theme like 10000 Roses Cafe in Cebu. For instance, La Union’s own version of 10000 Roses Cafe.
Mactan Airport to 10000 Roses Cafe
The first time I came to Cebu was part of a school trip back in college. 10,000 Roses Cafe wasn’t existing at that time. After that, I came back to the province the second time around as a solo-traveler. I didn’t want to hire a taxi to take me from the airport to the cafe since it’s a bit far and the fare will be expensive for me. So I tried doing it DIY-way. Below are the steps on how to get there.
Step 1: Ride a yellow multi-cab outside the airport, drop off at Savemore Opon Market. Multi-cab fare is PHP8.00 and travel time is 10-15 minutes only.
Step 2: Ride a multi-cab from Opon Market bound to Cordova, fare is PHP15.00 and travel time is 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: From Cordova, ride a trisikad to 10,000 Roses Cafe, fare is PHP10.00 and travel time is 5-10 minutes. Arrive at 10,000 Roses Cafe, pay the environmental fee of PHP20.00 per pax.
What You Need To Know
- Entrance Fee: PHP20.00/person
- Since the cafe became one of the tourist destinations when in Cebu, you can go here as a tourists. You don’t have to buy a drink in the cafe. Just pay the entrance fee and you can go around the Korean cafe to take pictures.
- The cafe is in Mactan Island which is 1 hour away from the city proper. You may want to go here first thing after arriving in the airport before going to the main city.
- Best time to go here is at dusk. This will give you the chance to see the cafe in daylight and at night when the artificial LED-powered roses are on.
- Operating Days/Hours: Daily at 11 AM to 11 PM
- Updated Food Menu: 10000 Roses Cafe Facebook Page Click here
- Tip: getting out of the cafe is tricky especially for DIY travelers. There are no means of transportation since the location of the cafe is out of the main highway. Taxis and habal-habals are available but it’s very expensive. The rate will cost you minimum of PHP400.00 going to the city. For solo travelers, might as well get a habal-habal. It’s way cheaper than taxis.
North Cebu DIY Itinerary
For solo travelers and backpackers, here is a separate DIY Itinerary for your North Cebu loop. Check it out!
Travel Vlog on Youtube
Check my vlog on Youtube! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE. 🙂
|Help me improve my travel guide! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. 🙂|
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXT TO READ:
- How Gardening Fights Depression And Anxiety During COVID-19
- 10000 Roses Cafe in Cebu: How To Go There From Mactan International Airport
- Life of a Freelancer – What is “Freelancing” and How To Earn Money From it?
- The Aftermath of COVID-19: Work From Home Leads to Healthy Lifestyle (The Positive Effects of the Virus)
- Machine Ink Tattoos VS Traditional Tattoos – My Experience & Tattoo Meanings