I’m going straight to the point here. One of the best destination you shouldn’t miss when in Bukidnon is the Communal Ranch in Impasug-ong! I dare anyone who disagrees. Impasug-ong Communal Ranch consists of the typical things to see and expect in a ranch. For instance the meadows, farm animals, ponds, nature, and mountains. (DIY Itinerary Impasug-ong Communal Ranch)
Impasug-ong Communal Ranch takes the typical expectation to a different level. I have been to a lot of ranches and this is the best one yet. What makes it more fantastic than the others? I think it’s the Paminahawa Ridge that made this ranch extra superior from all of the ranches I’ve been to.
Table of Contents
DIY Impasug-ong Communal Ranch (Contact & Expenses)
How to go to Impasug-ong Communal Ranch the DIY-way? Follow the steps below!
- Plan ahead of time. Message Impasug-ong Tourism Office through this number: 0965 673 5658 and tell them the date you are planning to visit. This is to make sure that the ranch is open on the date of your planned visit.
- From CDO, ride a bus going to Bukidnon. Tell the driver to drop you off at Impasug-ong Tourism Office. The travel time is 1.5-2 hours and the fare is Php145.00.
- Proceed to the Tourism Office to secure a permit/pass. Pay the entrance fee of Php20.00 each. Take note that you can only pay the entrance fee here. You cannot enter the ranch without paying your ticket at the Tourism Office.
- From the Tourism Office, rent a habal-habal that will take you to the Communal Ranch. The rate is Php200.00 per way and you can contact my habal-habal driver Kuya Deedee here: 0967 670 3172.
Important Note: The only way to go to Impasug-ong Bukidnon is from CDO. This is why Bukidnon is a popular side-trip when in CDO and/or Camiguin
Important Tips From Joan’s Footprints
- Take note that it is usually raining in the afternoon. So if you’re planning to go late in the afternoon, might as well just reschedule it. It is difficult and hassle to travel while raining plus you won’t get that sun-is-up shot for the ‘gram. Lol. In addition, you might not get the chance to do horseback riding too because the riders has gone home already.
- Contact the Tourism Office and your habal-habal driver at least 1 week before your planned visit.
- If you have a drone, might as well bring it here! The view is worth it.
- To give you a heads-up, the road going to the Communal Ranch and Rotypeaks Ridge Camp is undeveloped. This is why there are no public transportations like jeepneys, multicabs, or tricycles. Most of the transportation requires 4WD vehicles and/or enduro motorcycles.
The Communal Ranch in Impasug-Ong
Reaching the Communal Ranch after roughly 35 minutes of habal-habal from the Tourism Office is such a rewarding feeling! Lol. I can’t stress enough how undeveloped the road is. Prepare yourself for an extreme ride to get here. Good thing our habal-habal driver Kuya Deedee is an experienced driver.
To give you a bit of information, the Communal Ranch is a Government-owned property and it is situated in Capitan Bayong, Impasug-ong, Bukidnon.
I really love the placement of the pond! Just look at how it perfectly combines with the amazing view of the grassland mountains. This is the also the place for photoshoots and prenups because of its picturesque landscapes, mountain ridges and breath-taking view.
Horseback Riding Around The Ranch
There’s nothing better than riding a horse and imagining you are the heir to this ranch. Kidding! Horseback riding cost Php250.00 per hour, and you get to ride the horses on your own. First they will teach you how to control the horse then once you get a hang of it they will allow you to ride it alone.
Important note: Horseback riding is only available usually in the morning. So be sure to arrive early!
View of the Paminahawa Ridge
What made this ranch extra special? This is why! The Paminahawa Ridge is so breath-taking. This is also the view from Rotypeaks Ridge Camp if you decide to stay there for the night.
Overnight at the Communal Ranch
There is a house where you can spend the night for Php2,000. Before doing an overnight stay here, secure a pass and book the house at the Tourism Office. Bring your own sleeping essentials and/or tents if you wish to camp outside. Heads-up, there are lotsa cows and farm animals so be careful!
|Help me improve my DIY Impasug-ong Communal Ranch travel guide! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. Drone shots credits to Milo Quinantoto.
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2024 ULTIMATE COTO MINES DIY ITINERARY & BUDGET: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get to Impasug-ong Communal Ranch? DIY Itinerary With Budget
- 2024 Complete Balabac Palawan Travel Guide with Itinerary & Budget: Everything You Need to Know
- 2024 Camiguin DIY Itinerary & Budget
- 2024 Bukidnon DIY Itinerary & Budget: How to Get There?