Whenever we think about Manila life, the usual things that comes to our mind is all about work, bills, traffic, pollution, busy life, adulting stuff, etc. No more sugar-coating about this topic and let’s be straight-forward to it! Nevertheless, the unarguable facts stated still has its own advantage. Living in Manila gives you instant access to all the best and high-end staycations. What’s even more exciting is that you can get 15% off for your staycations in Manila with ZenRooms!
In this blog, I’ll share with you 7 of my most favorite staycations in Manila! And how to avail the 15% whenever you book with ZenRooms.
Who is ZenRooms?
Zen Rooms offers travelers quality and affordable room stays in Southeast Asia’s top destinations. They are the # 1 budget hotel in Asia operating over 5,000.00 rooms across 35 cities in 7 countries: PH, TH, SG, HK, MY, ID, SL. They guarantee all key essentials: fast free wifi, cool AC, hot shower, 24/7 customer service, spotless bed, and more.
Why book with ZenRooms?
Below are my most favorite reasons why I love to book with zenrooms. Especially when I travel outside the country, I always book discounted rooms with ZenRooms!
- The only hotel chain with your budget in mind!
- Starts at PHP999.99 per night!
- Get a 15% off discount for ANY booking!
- Voucher can be used MULTIPLE TIMES for any ZenRooms booking
- Budget travelers’ favorite hotel chain, my favorite hotel chain.
- Hassle free booking!
How to book and avail 15% off?
Booking discounted rooms with ZenRooms is super easy! Check out the steps below on how to book with them:
- Visit their website here.
- Enter a destination or specific property and put your desired check-in and check-out date. Place the number of guest and rooms.
- Choose the room/property you want to book and click book now.
- In the Payment Details screen, provide your personal details (name, contact number, email address)
- After filling-in the required details, you will see a Voucher Code box. Input the code JOANSFOOTPRINTS to get 15% less on your booking. Click continue.
- In the last page, you will now be asked the payment option you wish to use. It can be (1) Credit/Debit Card, (2) Online Banking and (3) Pay with Gcash.
- Once you’re done with your booking, wait for a confirmation email that you will receive in the email address you provided during the booking process.
- You’re good to go!
8 Best Staycations in Manila
Looking for a place to chill and take your mind off of things for 2 days and 1 night? Below are best staycations just around Manila! No need for you to go any further from the city. Some of the best and affordable staycations can be found here.
1. Gramercy Residences in Makati
My most favorite of all staycations in Manila is located at Poblacion, Makati and it is known for its overlooking pool, easy-access to business district, restaurants and nightlife. The Gramercy Residences is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features an overlooking the city swimming pool and an indoor lap pool, a relaxing pool lounge, a well-equipped fitness center, a green landscape, a wheelchair access, and an elevator.
When it comes to proximity, the hotel is in great location because a few blocks away are malls and restaurants. Gramercy Residences in Makati.
Read Travel Guide: Gramercy Residences in Makati Blog & Review
How to get there?
- Option 1: From EDSA, take the MRT going to Guadalupe Station. Take the South exit then ride a jeep that goes to Makati Ave and alight at Century Mall.
- Option 2: From Buendia Taft Ave., ride a jeep bound to Guadalupe and get off at Petron. You may choose to walk towards Century Mall or ride another jeepney along Makati Ave.
2. Selah Pods, Pasay
Selah Pods in pasay is one of the most stylish but cheap staycations around the Metro! It has an easy-access to amusement parks, restaurants, & shopping centers. Selah Pods is famous for its outdoor and overlooking swimming pool with a rooftop bar and restaurant. This place is perfect for a group staycation with your friends and family.
How to get there?
- Option 1: From Baclaran, ride a jeepney with an FB Harrison signage and get off at Selah Pods.
- Option 2: Via LRT, hop on to any LRT and drop off at Gil Puyat LRT Station. From there, you can walk 5-8 minutes towards Selah Pods.
3. The Icon Plaza, BGC
Located in BGC Taguig which is also famous as the “Home of Passionate Minds” lies a relaxing staycation perfect for business travels and/or leisure. This hotel features a cozy lobby, lounge for scenic view of the city and a well-equipped fitness center. The apartment-like rooms of this hotel are fully furnished and has complete amenities. This hotel is in the center of the area and walking distance to some of the famous attractions, all-around-the-world cuisines, and shopping malls in BGC.
4. Knightsbridge Residences, Makati
Knightsbridge Residences features an outdoor swimming pool and lounge, a well-equipped fitness center, an elegant lobby, a grand lounge, a fancy hallway, a calming hotel spa, an elevator, and wheelchair access. The apartment-like rooms are complete with amenities, fully-furnished, and have balconies to view the city. The hotel is in great location because it is near some malls, and the nightlife of the city.
5. Selah Garden, Pasay
The newly opened branch of ZenRooms last 2019 is a Bali-inspired staycation and it is just located in Pasay! Selah Garden Pasay is perfect for leisure travelers. Its native-themed interior extend to its nature loving exterior. The hotel features fun nature adventures, extravagant outdoor pool, classic rooms with complete amenities, hotel bar, hotel spa,and hotel restaurant that provides buffet breakfast. The hotel has other awesome outdoor amenities such as zip-lining, rock climbing, rope walk, koi fish garden, and more.
6. Millenia Tower, Ortigas
For those residing in Pasig, Ortias and Mandaluyong, here is a staycation located just in the middle of the busy streets of Ortigas. This hotel features an indoor swimming pool, indoor basketball court, a fitness center, and an elevator. The rooms have modern decor and windows to enjoy the city lights and the golden sunrise. Malls are located around the area.
7. Beacon, Makati
Another perfect staycation just around the corners of Makati is the Beacon. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a kid’s playground, a fitness center, a green landscape, and an elevator. The rooms have complete amenities such as fridge, kettle, microwave, and toiletries. The hotel is in the main street and across to it are malls, restaurants, and shops that the guests will truly enjoy.
8. Symphony, Timog Ave. QC
Located in Quezon City, known as the “center for commerce and tourism”, ZEN Rooms Symphony Timog Ave QC is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features an outside pool with overlooking view of the city. Its rooms have refreshing decor, soundproofs, and complete room amenities. The glass window in each room allows the guests to have scenic view of the city. A lot of restaurants are on the ground floor of the hotel. The hotel is easy to locate because it is near GMA 7 and GMA Kapuso Foundation.
- Travel Guide to Kalanggaman Island (2020 DIY Budget & Itinerary)
- Trending Quarantine Pinoy Merienda Favorites: Quick & Easy Recipe!
- How to travel CHEAP? Effective tips and suggestions for you!
- My Experience in Ifugao Native Houses! Getting to know the Ethnic Group in Cordillera
- Sambawan Island & Ulan-Ulan Falls DIY Travel Guide (Budget & Itinerary)