Rotypeaks Ridge Camp in Bukidnon is such a dreamy province to those wanting to relax and be one with nature. The view of the highlands never fails to amaze me. If you are going to Bukidnon anytime soon, I suggest to do an overnight stay at Rotypeaks Ridge Camp. This is a place where you can do camping, bonfire, relax and take some photos for the ‘gram while enjoying the company of nature.
How to go to Rotypeaks Ridge Camp
From Cagayan de Oro City, ride a bus in Agora Terminal going to Malaybalay Bukidnon. Alight at Impasug-ong Tourism Office. The travel time is about 2 hours via bus and the fare is Php140.00. Upon arriving, you can contact my habal-habal driver kuya deedee at 0967 6703 172 or ask an assistance from the Tourism Office to help you get a habal-habal driver.
From the Tourism Office the fare per person going to Rotypeaks Ridge Camp is Php250.00. Mind you, the road is bumpy and undeveloped plus the travel time is about an hour.
Book Your Overnight Stay Ahead (Rates)
It is important to contact the camp before attempting to go here. Since the place is a bit far and the road is difficult, it would be better to be sure that the camp is open and accepting guests.
Easiest way to contact them is through their Facebook page. Check them out here and book your stay in advance:
Things to do at Rotypeaks Ridge Camp in Bukidnon
Here are some things to expect! Check out the photos below and plan your IG poses ahead. Haha!
Day Tour or Overnight
Most people would go here for a day tour, I suggest to stay for an overnight if you can spare more time in Impasug-ong! You will witness the different time zones and I must say that the view is truly amazing. It changes depending on the time of the day. Sunrise and sunset both has its own unique view and vibe.
Check Out the IG-Worthy Swings, Hanging Net Beds, Bird Nest, and more!
Want to get that IG-worthy photos? This place is a must for you!
Coffee with a View of Paminahawa Ridge
Drone pilot or not, you will surely love the view of the ridges! Having coffee first thing in the morning and just admiring the view is such a great way to start your day.
Important Tips From Joan’s Footprints
- Bukidnon is a mountainous province, the weather could get hot ang cold in a day. It is the coldest in the afternoon after it rains. Make sure to bring your jackets and hoodies, it is really cold at camp!
- Bring enough lights, there are no lights in the camp at night. Only solar powered lights, but since this is not enough it would be smart to bring some flashlights.
- No water too! The water source is very limited. You can only use it for toilet purposes but taking a bath is not allowed since it’s very limited. In our case, the caretaker approved using the comfort room for taking a bath because there were no other guests but us. So I think that’s one of the perks of traveling on weekdays!
- It is usually raining in the afternoon, make sure to bring umbrellas and ponchos!
- Rotypeaks Ridge Camp is best in the morning. You can’t do much around the camp when it’s raining. Be an early riser!
|Help me improve my Rotypeaks Ridge Camp DIY travel guide! By commenting suggestions in the comment section below, I am very open to new ideas. Drone shots credits to Milo Quinantoto.|
Contact Us for paid promotions and link insertions.
For proposals: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Simple Hacks You Should Know For Beginner Freedivers!
- 2023 Complete Balabac Palawan Travel Guide with Itinerary & Budget: Everything You Need to Know
- How I Almost Got OFFLOADED From My Singapore Flight: Important Things You Need to Know
- 2023 Ultimate Travel Guide to Sagada with DIY Itinerary & Budget
- First Timer’s Guide to Bomod-ok Falls: Sagada’s Big Falls